(ITS STILL MONDAY RIGHT? SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD ITS STILL MONDAY RIGHT?)
So week 2’s theme is ~*~wizards~*~
QUALITY WIZARDRY THIS WEEK
HAVE YOU EVER STIRRED THE CREAM IN WITH A LONE TEASPOON
OR ASKED THE STEAMING KETTLE WHY HE STEAMS
CAN YOU DRINK WITH ALL POSHNESS OF THE BRITISH
CAN YOU PAINT WITH ALL THE COLORS OF THE TEA
CAN YOU PAINT WITH ALL THE COLORS OF THE TEEEEEAAAAAAAAA
YOU THINK THE ONLY TEA CUPS WHO ARE TEA CUPS
ARE THE TEA CUPS WHO HOLD A DEEP DARK BREW
BUT IF YOU DRINK LIGHT ORANGE TEA OF STRANGERS
YOU’LL TASTE THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW YOU NEVER KNEW
HOW DARK CAN THE ORANGE PEKOE GROW
IF YOU POUR IT NOW, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW
AND YOU’LL NEVER STIR THE CREAM IN WITH A LONE TEASPOON
FOR WHETHER WE LIKE BLACK, OR HERBAL GREEN
WE MUST DRINK WITH ALL THE POSHNESS OF THE BRITISH
WE MUST PAINT WITH ALL THE COLOURS OF THE TEA
YOU CAN OWN THE LEAVES AND STILL
ALL YOU’LL OWN IS LEAVES UNTIL
YOU CAN PAINT WITH ALL THE COLOURS OF THE TEA
I have just witness the most glorifying post in the history of tumblr.
This is the best thing I have seen ever.
I’m reblogging this again because I firmly believe this is the best lyric swap I have ever read.
cry laughing oh man
“To Be Or Not To Be is an illustrated, chooseable-path book version of William Shakespeare’s Hamlet, written by me, Ryan North!”
What the heck are you waiting for!! Get on over there and check it out! I made art for it and so did everyone else!
Ryan North and Kate Beaton?? Is this Christmas?? (apparently also a bunch of other artists, but, hey)
Think twice about becoming vegan
In today’s trendy artsy world, more and more young people are becoming vegan every single day. The reason most of these people become vegan is for the protection and welfare of animals. They encourage vegan meals, no meat, cheese, dairy, eggs etc. What most vegans do not realise is that there is a dirty underworld to the growing and manufacturing of this disgusting world trade that is kept well hidden from society.
Above is a picture taken in Indonesia of a carrot being prepared and slaughtered. The carrots are first skinned, then drowned, and can be eaten raw or are cooked in boiling water.
Also above is a disturbing picture of potatoes being ripped from their home. The preparation is the same as the carrots.
Bananas grow together in a herd. When they ripen, they are stolen from their family, and whilst they are still alive their skin is peeled back and their entire body is usually in eaten in about 6 bites.
This is why I only eat dust~
Listen up brothers and sisters
Come hear my desperate tale
I speak of our friends of nature
Trapped in the dirt like a jail
Vegetables live in oppression
Served on our tables each night
This killing of veggies is madness
I say we take up the fight
Salads are only for murderers
Coleslaw’s a fascist regime
Don’t think that they don’t have feelings
Just ‘cause a radish can’t scream
1. How can you tell if the unknown party guest is the Devil?
- He has cloven feet
- He turned the television on to MTV (grandma was right!)
- He’s all like “hey baby, I’m burnin’ up here cause you’re so hot and I’m Satan”
- He’s checking out your copy of the Malleus Maleficarum all casual like it’s not weird
2. Who was Jack the Ripper, really?
- The Earl of Toffee, heir to Her Majesty’s cabbages
- Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with the lead pipe
- Moriarty, damn his eyes! He’s the Napoleon of crime!
- El Chupacabra
3. How can I tell thou art a witch?
- For thou hast cavorted with Satan in a sexy way
- Because I could really use thy farmland if thou happened to be a witch
- For the milk has gone sour and I understand science not
- For thou won’t consent to a simple drowning test, the premise “offends thy good sense”
4. Before Jack o’ Lanterns, Celtic cultures used:
- The carved heads of your enemies
- Bog sacrifice of your enemies
- Oatmeal in the shape of a face (of your enemies)
- Jack o’ turnips
5. Which Malevolent Old Woman Spirit from Japan is the scariest?
- Cackling old woman
- Old woman bleeding from the eyes
- Floating head of weeping old woman
- Old woman inquiring about your marital status
6. What is the only thing that can kill a werewolf?
- Silver bulletin
- Rock n’ roll
- Pile driver
7. Should we pick up this spectral hitchhiker?
- Only if he will share his weed
- No way, they’re jerks! You give them a ride and then they vanish without saying thanks
- Only if they’re doing that thing where you stick your leg out
- I don’t trust those spectral hitchhikers, they’re all the same, but I’m not racist or anything
8. Trick or:
- El Chupacabra
9. If you say “Bloody Mary” three times, what will you see in the mirror?
- The Virgin Mary (this answer is blasphemous, circle only if you are willing to go to confession immediately)
- “Bawdy Mary?” this spell is broken
- A bartender who heard you the first time
- A scorching hot hag (if you’re into hags)
10. What do the zombies want?
Please circle your answers in blood (obviously) and submit your papers via séance